Follow ABC Children's Center On Facebook in Port Matilda and State College, PA
Want to stay up to date with ABC Children's Center? Then make sure to jump over to Facebook and like our page!Click Here
Welcome to ABC Children's Center!
Our philosophy is based on the belief that children are always learning. Whether they are being rocked to sleep, singing a song at circle time or being soothed after a fall, they are learning. Our goal is to ensure that they are learning that the world is safe, kind and full of wonder when they are with us! We believe that if children form trusting relationships with loving caregivers and are exposed to a variety of fun and enriching experiences, they will thrive!
ABC Children's Center has been passionately caring for children since 1993. At ABC, we understand that choosing a childcare center is one of the most important and difficult decisions a parent makes. Daycare centers, like people, have different personalities and each family faces the task of finding the one that is most compatible with their needs, values and goals for their children. Our hope is that you will get to know ABC's personality a little as you explore our site! Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a personal tour.
ABC Children's Center has occupied the children's wing of the State College Assembly of God Church since 1999. Situated on 17 beautifully landscaped acres, this center is right in PSU's backyard.
- We enjoy a theme-party every winter to help relieve our cabin fever! Past themes include "Wild, Wild West", "Under the Sea" and "Hawaiian Luau".
- Pre-K Graduation: In June we have our Pre-K graduation.
- Water Play: During the summer months we beat the heat with water play!
- Harvest Party: Every October we have a Harvest Party with pumpkins, hayrides and more!
- Christmas Program: In December we have a special Christmas Pageant with drama and songs
- Sled-Riding Party: When the snow falls, we pull out the sleds and have a sled-riding party (with hot chocolate, of course!)
- Field Trips: Preschoolers also go on Field Trips during the school year.
Facebook Weather Alerts
Follow us on Facebook to see weather alerts!